Celebrating the nurses of Fulton Presbyterian Manor
Here at Fulton Presbyterian Manor, we love our nurses!
They are friendly, efficient and are on top of whatever the residents might need. They are hardworking and strive to ensure everyone is happy. They are the best at working with families and helping each other out. They are bright and cheery and makes us all feel special.
Our nurses are:
- Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator: Bessie Boese, RN
HEALTH CARE UNIT
- Kim Hegemann, RN, Med A nurse (days)
- Kaitlyn Potts, RN (days and evenings)
- Grace Hegemann, RN (days and evenings)
- Brittany Kempker, LPN (days)
- Alice Capps, LPN (evenings)
- Haley Starkey, LPN (evenings)
- Lacey Bakari, LPN (nights)
ASSISTED LIVING UNIT
- Rita Elliott, RN Supervisor (days)
- Kristina Love, CMT (days)
- Taylor Walsh, CMT (evenings). Taylor is also a Graduate Practical Nurse.
- Chanda Gerard, RN (nights)
- Larry Martin, LPN (weekend days)