Whether you’re looking to be musically entertained, culturally enlightened or thoroughly engaged in the great outdoors, Fulton has something to offer with many area attractions. Centrally located between Kansas City and St. Louis, Fulton offers downtown shopping along a brick-lined street that features 68 buildings on the national Historic Register.
Below is just a sampling of where and how our citizens like to spend their leisure time. For a calendar of scheduled activities in Fulton, click here.
- Auto World Museum
- Berlin Wall “Breakthrough” Sculpture
- Boone County Historical Society
- Champ Art Gallery
- Church of St. Mary History
- Dulany Auditorium
- Fulton Heritage Tours
- Governor’s Mansion
- Helen Stephens Display at William Woods University
- Kingdom of Callaway Historical Society
- Mildred Cox Gallery
- National Churchill Museum